hammer re-felting, and what's bugging me!

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:11:16 -0400

Mark-

It's worth a try.
If I remember right, the cost is about the same as the cost of a new set of
hammers and shanks.
Schaff sells partial sets (15, 30, 60) of "American made" hammers,
pre-bored to your specs.

Ed Sutton