Yamaha C3 regulation

Gary Mushlin garym@PIANOSERVICE.BIZ
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:59:52 -0500

Lance,

Have you checked the action spread? If it is not correct, the knuckles=20=

may not line up with the jacks perfectly. There may be other reasons as=20=

well.
You may wish to call Yamaha toll-free. They are among the best in=20
helping out technicians in the field. If you do call, make sure you=20
have the action spread measured, as they will probably ask you for=20
that.

Sincerely,
Gary Mushlin, RPT

On Jul 28, 2004, at 1:57 PM, llafargue wrote:

> =A0
>
> I will plug these ideas in. If anything, the knuckle core is angled=20
> toward the key front/player, when the jack is straight up. =A0=A0The =
angle=20
> of knuckle core and back of jack are not exact.=A0 Close, but not=20
> exact.=A0 I=92ll be back.
>
> =A0
>
> Lance Lafargue, RPT
>
> LAFARGUE PIANOS
>
> New Orleans Chapter, PTG
>
> 985.72P.IANO
>
> llafargue@charter.net
>
> =A0

Or=20
> is there something else I am missing?=A0 Let-off is about 1/8=94 to =
1/16=94=20
> graduated, drop a little more than that, checking is close; rep=20
> springs are not too strong.=A0 Knuckle and jack top shape seem =
normal.=A0=20
> Thanks.=A0=A0
>
>  =A0
>
> Lance Lafargue, RPT