Practical Concert Work

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Mon, 31 May 2004 21:42:09 -0600

Hi Ric,
interactive grand regulation.   Use a very thin pencil to mark the hammers
through the strings, that are not open.   You can then file a whole mess of
hammers.   Saves a lot of time pushing the action in and out.

Next practical demonstration will be given in Adelaide next month, come and
join us.

Regards Roger