Steinway Aggraffe

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:58:51 -0400

I erred.  It is the double unison agraffes which come in wide and
narrow, not the triples.

Mark's post explains why I was told you have to use Steinway agraffes
on a Steinway. I wondered if that weren't the case.

In case you don't have your Steinway price list handy, the "variety
pack" we're talking about is part number 006812 - 1 Doz - Agraffe
Assorted.  Both shank diameters are the same part number, so you have
to specify.
Jeff