Intro to piano technology for Master Class

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:46:07 -0800

Hi, Garret,

At 03:22 PM 2/29/2004, you wrote:
>Horace,
>Do you happen to have the Atlantic Monthly issue handy?  I do not
>subscribe but would be interested if someone happens to have a copy to share.

No, and most sorry that I do not.  It was written probably (close to) 20
years ago.  The copies I have are in with my teaching materials, most of
which have been in storage since about 1990.

"Doing a Google" on Anton at this point raises over 4,500 entries...I had
hoped to be able to find something more quickly so I could post a more
accurate citation...sigh...too much information.

Anton had consistently allowed technicians to use his materials, properly
credited, of course, some years back.  I cannot imagine that he would not
still do so.  I'll see what else I can find.

>Kindest Regards,

Truly my pleasure - sorry I do not have anything more readily to hand.

Best.

Horace