Gratuities

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 02 Mar 2004 09:24:12 -0600

Jeff,

Thankfully, our computer scheduling software has ALL rooms listed which be
scheduled for any particular event. So, scholarship auditions, competitions,
etc. have to be scheduled when they're arranged/booked. And since that type
of thing is usually booked way in advance, I rarely get caught "with my
pants down", so to speak. :-)

Granted, most of the time, no one contacts me about them but with me being
able to check the schedule here in my shop, and also book myself into any
room on the schedule, I'm usually aware of any extra events being scheduled
and then if I do have any questions, I can contact whoever is in charge.

Avery