[Files] Vandalism Pics (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Alan Crane alan.crane@wichita.edu
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:41:34 -0600

At 01:04 PM 3/4/04, Avery Todd wrote:

>Or maybe someone practicing a "prepared" piano piece! :-)
>Just kidding, y'all. I have to deal with it, too!
>
>Avery

No, Avery, I think you've hit the nail (or hammer, as the case may be) on
the head.
This has all the earmarks of the performance aftermath of that rarely heard
French prepared-piano piece "Makrocausemos'damage".
Rumor has it that the composer ultimately ended up at the bottom of the
Seine with a complete set of 88 (non-piano) hammers on a chain around his
neck.

Regards,

Alan B. Crane,  RPT
School of Music