Public Domain

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:52:41 -0800

This is a valid issue -- as we talk about embarrassments with customers,
vandalism and security measures, our departments' budget considerations,
getting along (or not) with administration and profs, the failings of
famous brands of pianos, ripoffs from dealers, and various
bloopers we have suffered/perpetrated in the past, perhaps we should
have at least a thin gauze curtain lowered, instead of standing fully-lighted
in front of a plate glass picture window?

Couldn't we make the caut list available to subscribers only? It's
not very restrictive, since anyone can subscribe.

I did figure out years ago (during the flamewar period) that a general
search would pull up all sorts of old posts from pianotech. It gave
me pause, which wasn't that bad a thing. I thought of a few gems I
had written and posted in haste, sheltered only by time and the volume
of other posts, innocently sitting there in the archive for the
rest of my natural life (and beyond?) <blush>

Susan Kline