(no subject)

Mark Cramer Cramer@BrandonU.CA
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:36:28 -0600

Larry,

I'm certain there is nothing personal intended when you're post doesn't
generate response.

May I suggest if you have a query; "target" some respondants who've
demonstrated expertise in the area concerned, either within your CAUT post,
or privately.

For example, regarding things European, I have no hesitation singling-out
either Ric B. or Isaac O., as both participate frequently and have been
quite generous with their help. (and there are many, many others)

On the other hand I don't presume any of my colleagues obliged, nor having
more spare time to respond than I do. I enjoy their contributions when
they're able, and leave it at that.

So perhaps you 've just stumped us with a profoundly complex question, and
we're all feeling a bit too dumb to admit we don't know the answer!!  :>)

And now you've got me worried about my rims... I'm out to the parking lot!

my very best regards,
Mark (been there too) Cramer,
Brandon University