(no subject)

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:07:39 -0800

Wim--
>>By the same token, the web site only makes mention I am a  CTE in the
PTG. If people reading this do not know the meaning of the acronym, that
is not my concern. <<

Oh, but you are indeed responsible for how you portray yourself.
Throwing around an abbreviation that is not understood should be your
utmost concern.  The reason that it is even mentioned in the Bylaws is
to be sure that you realize you need to be responsible and not allow the
"public" (i.e. anyone reading the website) to get the wrong impression.
As I've mentioned to you before....you are the one to take care that you
are not giving the wrong impression.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net

mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net