(no subject)

Tompiano@aol.com Tompiano@aol.com
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:17:59 EST

Are you (than) saying that in a resume, listing CTE for the purpose of
demonstrating one's achievements in the field, can't be added?
I personally think this is one area the Guild needs to rethink the reasoning
behind this rule. If a tech achieves the highest level the Guild has to offer
by taking the CTE test, go through the training program, DONATING HUNDREDS OF
HOURS OF PRECIOUS TIME f, let me repeat that, DONATING HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF
PRECIOUS TIME, than I feel the Guild should grant allowances for the tech to
advertise their achievements.
In my opinion this argument is right up there with Janet Jackson's 1 second
nipple exposure during the super bowl!!!
Flame suit on...
Tom Servinsky