Kawai heavy action

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:39:24 -0700

Isaac,
	Am I right in thinking you mean apply the water to the knuckle leather
after you have cut it loose on one side, and before stretching and gluing?
A drop of water close to the remaining glue joint? The water making the
leather more pliant (easier to stretch), so you don't have to stretch it as
tight as you want it to be in the end, as after the water dries, the
leather will tighten itself to a certain extent?
	This piano has Japanese hammers, not Renner.
Thanks,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico

--On Tuesday, March 23, 2004 9:43 AM +0100 Isaac OLEG <oleg-i@noos.fr>