Tech Training Help

Tim Coates tcoates1@sio.midco.net
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:29:36 -0600

Avery,

Start him with key rebushing and repinning.  I know other university
shops that do this.  I tried it myself with several people and it
worked.  It gets the person doing jobs that can be corrected if they
screw up (shows them mistakes happen, so fix it).

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota
University of Sioux Falls