More Journal Stuff

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Tue, 04 May 2004 11:49:25 -0400

Dear Journal Readers,

When I returned from Quebec City last night my mail box was full of many
messages expressing your concern for the continued well being of the
Journal. Many of you expressed support and encouragement for the job
Chris and I have been doing. For these massages we are very grateful.

Sorry for the problems with my website. I now have the “Executive
Outlook” and all the correspondences that took place in the last two
weeks posted. This will give you a better idea of what is going on. As
you see I was trying to get them to postpone or change the “Executive
Outlook” before the printing.  By now the May Journal is in the mail and
there can be no easy way to resolve this dispute. The last letter that I
just sent out is at the bottom of the web page, you will have to scroll
down pretty far. It is rather long so I will not send it to the
pianotech list but it will be posted on PTG-l for any member to see and
remain on my Journal website.

John Hartman

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin