John Hartman's Letter to ED and Board

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Tue, 4 May 2004 15:11:17 -0500

On May 4, 2004, at 12:28 PM, Wimblees@aol.com wrote:

> I hope this can be resolved amicably, but if I had an employee who
> chastised me in public, and took an attitude of "I'm indispensable," I
> would ask that employee to find another job.
>
> Wim

Two forwarded posts follow. These will be the only comments the board
shall have on these matters.

Barbara Cassaday has not granted permission for her May Journal column
draft and other correspondence to be published on the web.

Kent Swafford
Vice President
Piano Technicians Guild

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Bob Hohf" <rhohf@centurytel.net>
> Date: April 27, 2004 6:41:09 AM CDT
> To: "Barbara Cassaday" <barbara@ptg.org>, "Board" <board@ptg.org>
> Subject: Re: Emails from John Hartman
>
> The only version of Barbara Cassaday's May "Executive Outlook" column
> that
> the Journal editors have seen appeared in in the May proofs.  This
> version
> contained a few inaccuracies that were corrected by the various proof
> readers, none of whom have seen the final corrected version as it will
> appear in the May Journal.  The May Journal went to the printer
> Thursday, April 22, before the recent discussion began.  The issue
> should be
> in the mail next week, and everyone should have their copy within
> about 10
> days.
>
> Bob Hohf, RPT
> Editor, Piano Technicians Journal