Steinway vertical request and responses

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Wed, 5 May 2004 13:31:41 -0400

Dear Friends-

I'm recovering from a computer failure which erased my e-mail files.  I believe they are now being archived by my ISP.

I received many helpful responses to my question, and intended to thank each person, but now must do so wholesale on CAUT.

It's interesting to note that shortly after my customer (without consulting me) purchased her piano on Ebay, there was a report that Girl Scout Cookies were selling for $5/box on Ebay.  Girl scouts sell them for $2.50/box.  This is worth mentioning to customers who quote prices from Ebay!

Once again, thank you, to all who responded to my question.

Ed Sutton