Petrof

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu, 20 May 2004 08:59:09 -0600

Hi Wim,
                   If she likes the piano, tell her to enjoy it, and not
worry about her decision.   There will be nothing she can do about it any
way.  Things like sound board, or block,  failures usually occur in the
first year or so.   Most other problems are relatively minor.
On the other hand, if there is some thing else bothering her about the
piano, or dealer.   That is a whole new can of worms.
Just reassure her all should be OK
Regards Roger