[CAUT] college salaries

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:04:49

Hi,

I don't think it is the lack of skilled technicians so much as the often
poor working conditions and the "not so special" monitary returns.
Translation? You guys work very, very hard for your bucks. Yes, you do have
"perks" like health care and pensions. But depending on where you live (I'm
from Canada) those perks may not be attractive enough to encourage a
qualified technician who is established to apply.