[CAUT] 9' Estonia

Ken, Zahringer ZahringerK@missouri.edu
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:38:36 -0600

Avery,

I don't have any direct experience with Estonia pianos, but a few months ago
a piano teacher client of mine showed me an article in one of her magazines
(I don't know which one) and they waxed poetic about them.  Apparently they
have some ardent fans.  They have been around for nearly a hundred years.

Ken Z.
--
Ken Zahringer, RPT
Piano Technician