[CAUT] 9' Estonia

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:18:26 EST

In a message dated 11/19/04 2:42:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,  atodd@uh.edu
writes:

The same  dealer has also offered to fly in a 9' Biosensor and has offered it
for  $70,000.00 because he's getting ready to open a new store in the area
where
the church is and would like to have one of his instruments  there.

I don't have any direct experience with a Bosey, but from what I heard,
these are nice instruments, but do not perform well in a big setting.  If this is
one of those big sanctuaries where the piano will be a big  part of the
musical offerings, (orchestra, big choir, congregational singing,  etc.), this might
not be the instrument of choice.

Since it looks like they will have close to $70,000, I would suggest they
try to get another $20, and go for either a Yamaha or Steinway. They have a
proven track record, and do hold up well in big  auditorium.

Just my two cents worth.

Wim