[CAUT] Harpsichord Stand/Dolly

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:44:53 -0500

Jeff,

We've added standard double rubber ball-bearing casters to 3 of our
harpsichord's stands and it didn't require a whole lot of modification and
they work like a charm. This won't work on a trestle stand but if you are
considering having a new stand built the design we have will be worth the
effort to duplicate. I'll take some photos and post them as soon as
possible.

Eric

Eric Wolfley

Head Piano Technician