[CAUT] Organs and RH

Wigent, Donald E WIGENTD@MAIL.ECU.EDU
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:24:21 -0500

I think that your are on the rite track controlling the intire room.  If
the blower is taking air from the same room, then your good to go,
because the air is captive and you maybe can control it.  You can get a
adjustable stat from Moisture king and connect it to everything. The
adjustable stat might be helpful in coming up with a workable moisture
level. Moistureking.com

Don wigent=20

Wigentd@mail.ecu.edu =20

=20

  _____ =20

From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Jim Busby
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 9:28 PM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: RE: [CAUT] Organs and RH

=20

Hi Geoffrey,

=20

Glad to know I'm not the only one with this predicament!

=20

I need to get with the organ man and see what he thinks will be best for
the organ. This is a very expensive organ so the school may want to
reconsider a room RH control device. I know little about organs, but
what you say makes sense.=20

=20

Thanks for your feedback,

Jim Busby BYU