[CAUT] Update on data loggers

Roger Wheelock roger@dampp-chaser.com
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:53:34 -0400

Hello list,

Today I found a USB/serial port adaptor that works with the Dickson data =
loggers.  It is made by a company called Sewell.  If anyone has any =
interest I can provide details if you email me off the list.

We are currently spending a lot of time testing and I find myself =
underneath our Schimmel grand on a daily basis.  I have benefited =
greatly from an auto mechanic's creeper.  The ability to roll around =
easily would certainly be a time saver if any of you had to install a =
number of systems at the same time.

Finally, if anyone has a data logger on loan that they are finished with =
it would be great if I could get it back.  We are looking at a lot of =
variables in our testing and I could use three or four more to work =
with.

Thanks,

Roger