[CAUT] golf cart grand action transporter...

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:29:10 -0400

Hi Alan,
I usually use a basic hand truck for carting actions around the
building.  Lays the action flat when you need to set it down.  I put
the treble end down, so that the action balances well (at least that
works for Steinway actions).  I would think that loading an action onto
a golf cart could be cumbersome?
Jeff

On Friday, October 15, 2004, at 08:19 AM, Alan Crane wrote:

> Sometime in the recent past, I believe someone posted a photo and/or
> description of a grand action transporter based on a golf club
> pull-cart.
> I have just dug such a cart out of my junk corner in the shop but, now
> that I need it, have misplaced any reference to the above post or web
> URL.

Jeff Tanner, RPT
School Of Music
University of South Carolina