[CAUT] Rep Lever Upstop 'cushion'

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:09:47 -0600

Hi Jon,
    My reaction to similar situations has been to get out the single voicing
needle. Three stabs, at a very low angle, heading from about 1:30, 12:00,
10:30, each going more or less through the center of the contact point.
Seems to work well and last (depending on age of materials, etc).

--
Regards,
Fred Sturm

A mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.