[CAUT] Rice University

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:22:54 -0400

Does anybody know who the technicians at Rice University are? A visiting
pianist here for a concert told us he earned a Masters degree in Piano
Technolgy (along with a Masters in Piano Performance) from Rice. He tuned
and serviced the piano he performed on (an off-site piano not under our
jurisdiction). I'm just curious about this because I have not heard of any
graduate programs in piano technology other than the one in Florida.

Thanks.

Eric Wolfley
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati