[CAUT] [Fwd: Passing of our father, Jack R. Greenfield]

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:06:35 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: ptg <sandyroady@sbcglobal.net>
Date: September 5, 2004 5:55:53 PM CDT
To: ic@ptg.org
Subject: [Fwd: Passing of our father, Jack R. Greenfield]

Dear Ms. Roady:

My sister and I would like to inform the Piano Technicians Guild of the
passing of our father, Jack R. Greenfield. Being in The Piano
Technicians Guild, especially writing for its publication, was a source
of inspiration and fulfillment for our father.The following obituary
appeared in the Chicago newspapers:Greenfield, Jack R. of Northfield,
beloved husband of the late Hannah (nee Abramson), loving father of
Hazel and Laurence, dear brother of Harold (the late Rose) and Arthur,
fond brother-in-law of Sonia (the late Julius) Doochin, Dr. Jerome
(Myrna) Abramson and David (the late Ruth) Abramson, uncle and cousin
to many. Veteran of WWII Army Air Corps, long time member of Piano
Technicians Guild, Jewish Musicians Club of Chicago, Chicago Federation
of Musicians and longtime associate of the Diversey Chemical Company.
Former resident of Jeffrey Manor. Next to his family, the love of
Jack's life was music, especially playing piano for others. Service and
interment Tuesday, 2:00 p.m. at Memorial Park Cemetery, 9900 Gross
Point Road, Skokie. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the
Parkinson's Disease Foundation, 1-800-457-6676 Funeral information, The
Weinstein Family Services Wilmette Chapel, 847-256-5700.
Published in the Chicago Sun-Times on 9/5/2004Hazel and Laurence
Greenfield259 Riverside DriveNorthfield, Illinois
60093-3240847-446-9194