[CAUT] Pocket RCT package deal - OT

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 23:03:13 -0700

Otto,

That's a heck of a bargain.   Any particular reason why your=
 selling?   You can post me privately.

David Ilvedson

From: Otto Keyes <okeyes@uidaho.edu>
To: College and University Technicians <caut@ptg.org>
Subject: [CAUT]   Pocket RCT package deal - OT

I have a pocket PC version of RCT in a package with an IPAQ 3835,=
 + lots of extras, for sale.

This package includes the pRCT & Sentinel key, the IPAQ 3835 with=
 an auxiliary battery extender that will last for 8 - 12 tunings,=
 depending upon one's speed.  Of course it has the cradle, sync=
 software, charger & cables, as well as a Compaq nylon belt case.=
  I'll also throw in a flexible keyboard for faster data entry.=
 (This puppy ran about $100 new.)

The pRCT itself retails for $795, & I don't like to think about=
 what I paid for all the other stuff when new, but that's the way=
 of technology.  It really is a very functional package, &=
 everything you need right in your pocket.  The package deals=
 from RCT start at $1300, without any extras.  For those of you=
 wishing to jump into pRCT, but wanting to retain your laptop=
 version, this is cheaper than buying the program alone -- then=
 you need a pocket pc to run it on.

I'll let the whole package go for $675.

This is a great program, but I just don't use it enough to=
 justify keeping it.  I will make sure to download the latest=
 version & let Dean know who the new owner is, so you get the=
 support you need.  It will come installed on the IPAQ.

If you have any questions, please call, or e-mail me off-list.

Otto

okeyes@uidaho.edu

ph:  208-660-8316