[CAUT] Pocket RCT package deal - OT

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:39:19 -0700

Re: [CAUT] key lead pliers?Just a quick follow-up here.  Sorry gang, the =
package has been sold.  Could have sold a dozen at that price.  Maybe I =
should have gone the CAUT-bay route.  Ah, well, greed always tends to =
poverty at one level or another.  "Reasonable" finds everyone happy at =
the end of the day.

By the way, now that I have the ETD's down to a reasonable level, I need =
to work on clearing out some other things.  Got too many bikes:  =
recumbents, Rowbikes (these things are great!), & some old wedgies.  =
Let's face it, piano technology doesn't present us with too many =
heart-pounding moments (unless we screw up in the customers home).  Just =
imagine the admiration in your clients' eyes when they see their buff =
piano tech. cruise across campus or up the walk, enroute to tune their =
piano.  How about it gang?!  The deals are just beginning!

Otto
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Otto Keyes=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:54 PM
  Subject: [CAUT] Pocket RCT package deal - OT

  I have a pocket PC version of RCT in a package with an IPAQ 3835, + =
lots of extras, for sale. =20

  This package includes the pRCT & Sentinel key, the IPAQ 3835 with an =
auxiliary battery extender that will last for 8 - 12 tunings, depending =
upon one's speed.  Of course it has the cradle, sync software, charger & =
cables, as well as a Compaq nylon belt case.  I'll also throw in a =
flexible keyboard for faster data entry. (This puppy ran about $100 =
new.)

  The pRCT itself retails for $795, & I don't like to think about what I =
paid for all the other stuff when new, but that's the way of technology. =
 It really is a very functional package, & everything you need right in =
your pocket.  The package deals from RCT start at $1300, without any =
extras.  For those of you wishing to jump into pRCT, but wanting to =
retain your laptop version, this is cheaper than buying the program =
alone -- then you need a pocket pc to run it on.

  I'll let the whole package go for $675.

  This is a great program, but I just don't use it enough to justify =
keeping it.  I will make sure to download the latest version & let Dean =
know who the new owner is, so you get the support you need.  It will =
come installed on the IPAQ.

  If you have any questions, please call, or e-mail me off-list.

  Otto

  okeyes@uidaho.edu

  ph:  208-660-8316