[CAUT] Tightening Screws as part of regular maintenance

Allen Wright awright440@cinci.rr.com
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 00:26:06 -0400

David,

I'm surprised that you resisted the temptation to give us a grand
total of all the screws you found in the piano! (Or at least, a nice
rounded off figure that we can easily remember, and impress our clients
with). I doubt if there are many of us piano technicians  who don't
have more than a touch of the compulsive (at least the ones that keep
at it for many years) - so please, put your calculator to work and save
us the trouble, since you've stirred up these muddy waters...:)

Sincerely,

Allen Wright, RPT
Cincinnati, Ohio