[CAUT] Membership update

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:05:43 EDT

In a message dated 9/16/2004 7:51:31 AM Central Standard Time,
wardprobst@CST.NET writes:

Wish you  had checked with me on this first.

Ward

Earlier in the week I asked Scott Thile about some errors on the CAUT list.
He told me there was no system in place to find out errors, omissions, etc.,
other than members looking and sending in the information. With that
information, I volunteered to do the survey. But before  proceeding, I asked Fred if
something had been done in the recent past  to update the list. Apparently he
forgot that the HO was going to collect  this data as part of the dues
statement, and he approved the survey.

Hopefully the HO will get more information that can be added to the current
list. Scott did mention that he thought the HO should keep the list up to
date,  but until they have the personnel to do it, he was happy to keep the list
up to  date.

But all is not lost. So far I've gotten over 25 correction and/or  additions.
At the end of the weekend, provided the power doesn't get knocked out  by
Ivan, I am sending him the list of corrections, and he will update the list.

Wim