[CAUT] Membership update

Dale Probst wardprobst@CST.NET
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:48:26 -0500

Hello Fred,

Thanks for the update. My intent was to reduce the duplication of effort
by staff and/or volunteers. As usual, communication and coordination are
the keystones to this effort.
Best,
Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Fred Sturm
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 11:46 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: RE: [CAUT] Membership update

Hi Dale,
	No intent here to by-pass or undercut the home office effort. As
it
happens, an email from Kent, letting us know about the new caut data
collection sheet (as part of the dues packet) arrived a day after Wim
asked
me whether he should post about trying to up-date the caut page data
(which
has been very badly out of date for some time). We very much look
forward
to having accurate and up-dated data on PTG member cauts.
	I suspect that it will be at least six months before the home
office data
is collected and entered, then maybe automatically linked in some way to

the caut page. So let's look at this as an interim clean up effort, and
way to get folks to visit the page and let us know what else needs to be

up-dated (and maybe volunteer to take on a task, like Wim did). Regards,
Fred Sturm University of New Mexico

-

---