[CAUT] Position Available at Kawai

Don Mannino DMannino@kawaius.com
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:17:03 -0700

------_=_NextPart_002_01C56D17.0DC98D48
Hello all!
=20
I am forwarding this to the list, in case any of you know someone who
might be interested in this position.  This is something of an
entry-level technical job, with very good possibilities for future
promotion.
=20
Thanks!
=20
Don Mannino
=20
=20

Kawai America Corporation
Technical Support Division
2055 E. University Drive
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220

=20

June 8, 2005

=20

=20

=20

Kawai America seeks a skilled Piano Technician for the position of
Acoustic Piano Service/Warranty Representative in our Technical Service
Department.  This in-house position requires a solid technical
knowledge, strong problem solving skills and the ability to provide
professional & courteous telephone-based product support to our dealers,
technicians and customers.  Please contact me at 310-631-1771 extension
367 to discuss the position or receive further information.

=20

=20

Patti

Patricia "Patti"  Kolbjornsen