[CAUT] Kansas City Convention Internet Connections

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:47:03 -0500

Will the Cybercafe have wireless so we can sit with our own computers?
Also, Kinkos allows free access to Internet if you bring in your own
computer, charges a fee if you use theirs. Starbucks also has access at a
fee.
les bartlett

  -----Original Message-----
  From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
JBairdRPT@cs.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:25 PM
  To: CAUT@ptg.org
  Subject: [CAUT] Kansas City Convention Internet Connections

  The Hyatt Regency Crown Center says the entire hotel has wireless Internet
access, and about half of the rooms have Ethernet. You can use either of
these at a cost of $9.99 for a 24-hour period. Of course, all rooms have
normal phone line dial up access.

  In addition, the Cybercafe in the Exhibit Hall will have free Internet
access for you.

  John Baird
  ECC (Electronics Communication Committee)