[CAUT] pocket pc

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 06:31:13 -0500

David:

I've had an iPAQ for quiet a while now and use it daily.  I haven't had
any problem with T & C and I use TuneLab Pocket every day.  If my iPAQ
were to die today I would be out at a computer store replacing it before
sundown.  It's one of those don't-leave-home-without-it things.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt@smu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
David Ilvedson
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:01 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org; caut@ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] pocket pc

I'm toying with the idea of a new pda.   I'm using a Palm.   If I go
into the Pocket PC arena, ie. IPAC, Dell AXIEM  etc. I might consider
the CyperTuner Pocket PC software...are the Pocket PCs working well for
techs on the List?   Someone had a problem with Time & Chaos and a
Pocket PC.   I could always just get a better Palm device with color
screen etc. and continue as I do...

David Ilvedson