[CAUT] LCD projectors for seminar

Keith Kopp keith_kopp@byu.edu
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:07:42 -0700

Jeannie,

The board and home office is currently working on this exact problem of
having LCD's available. In fact, some units are now available to RVPs.
If one is available at this particular time it might be able to be
shipped to the conference in my name. Check with home office.

Keith Kopp

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Jeannie Grassi
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:35 AM
To: 'PTG Topics'; 'College and University Technicians'
Subject: [CAUT] LCD projectors for seminar

Hello everyone,
Sorry to take up space for this, but I need some advice regarding LCD
projectors.  The Pacific Northwest Conference is considering buying one
rather than renting at extreme rates.  Anyone who has some up-to-date
info
on good brands, nice features, ,etc, etc. please contact me off list.
We
need to move on this in the next couple of days.  Thanks much.
 jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net