[CAUT] DC table

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 05:17:37 -0600

At 13:57 3/9/2005, you wrote:
>Sorry Conrad,
>
>"Configuration" is two manual, two 8' choirs and a four'.
>
>Jim
>
>Willard Martin is the maker. Great instrument.
>
>Jim

Without even seeing/hearing the instrument, seeing his name as builder
tells me it's a good one!

One of his lautenwerks made a visit (guest artist) a few years ago, so I've
seen the quality.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
   Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder