[CAUT] retail pressure lube sales

Danny L Tassin tassin@msu.edu
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:13:36 -0500

You know, we could write a "piano comic book"  from all these post.

Scott, Can we get a refund, + shipping, if we are not satisfied ??

And, Scott,  can that technique work, also, with a cell phone placed on top
of the tuning pins ??

DT.

No, one more day before the weekend... then you have to clean up the shop.