[CAUT] M&H pressure lube

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:26:54 EST

In a message dated 3/10/05 8:51:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,  sco
tt.thile@murraystate.edu writes:

I'm also  working on a new technique for remote tuning that involves the
customers  (or faculty) placing their phone on top of the piano after they
give me  their charge card for billing.

Is it the weekend  yet?

I thought about doing that, but then I won't have the opportunity to try to
sell them my new invention, my automated tuning knob, which is installed on
the  fall board. All the customer needs to do is tuner the knob, and the piano
will  tune itself. I charge only $499.95, plus tax, but I explain that it will
pay for  itself in 5 years, when I have to come back and re calibrate it for a
mere  $99.95.

Wim

The weekend start tomorrow