[CAUT] Norman Krieger?

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:06:54 -0800

Hi, Guy,

You might want to check out:

http://www.normankrieger.com/

In the "CDs" section, there are sample selections which you can download
and play.  (...at the office at the moment, and not set up to do that here...)

His bio is interesting, including his appointment, in 1997, to the faculty
at U. Southern California.  I see that one of the people with whom he has
studied, Russell Sherman, is a particular favorite of mine...depending on
what he picked up from Russell, he could be a good deal of fun to work with.

(Oh, yeah...Rocky 2?...make sure the bottom end isn't too sharp...)

Best.

Horace