[CAUT] Argh!

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:47:49 -0600

looking to do some evisceration.

just came back from doing a swing through practice rooms

just for a warm-up...
caught one student just taking/scraping her french horn case off a grand -
read a riot act

then...

found a liquid spilled on the small lid of another grand which had run off
and on to floor. it was slippery.  brass instrument valve oil.  read riot
act to head brass instructor, who immediately left a voicemail with all the
brass instructors expressing my displeasure.

there, I feel better now...

thanks for listening

Conrad Hoffsommer
Decorah, IA

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
It's gone right now and didn't leave a forwarding address.