[CAUT] D complimented

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:53:25 -0600

Aha!  That's the secret!  You are capable of reaching in to make the =
adjustment.  I'm afraid that won't happen in my lifetime.....maybe the =
next one.  ;-)

Barbara Richmond,
just a little taller than a D action standing on end........
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Roger Jolly=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 9:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [CAUT] D complimented

  At 06:00 PM 3/21/2005, you wrote:

    Oops, hit the send button by mistake.

    OK, I understand the concept, but isn't a hassle to set them up in =
the first place?  Hauling the action out of the piano to set them, etc?  =
 Well, we all have our favorite methods!

    Barbara Richmond
  Hi Barbara,
                        Yes it's a hassle to install them, but if you =
are frequently at that piano it will save you so much time over the =
year. Each time you voice, backing the screw out  1/2 turn is quick.  I =
can reach into the cavity with the action in my lap and make the =
adjustment.

  Regards Roger