[CAUT] Bench Day(s)

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:19:39 -0700

=20
List,
=20
            FWIW, here at BYU we have replaced all wood benches (with
the exception of the concert benches) with sturdy metal benches made by
one of our shops for about $50.00. We keep the wooden benches in the
box, in storage for when we sell the pianos when they get about 20 years
old (Grands much older). We had an incident where a bench broke and a
student was hurt, so we went to these. You could drive a car over these
benches, and the padded seat is quite comfortable. Works for us.
=20
            Jim Busby BYU