[CAUT] New Petrof Magnet System

Chris Solliday solliday@ptd.net
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:57:41 -0500

then what does this discussion have to do with lead other than =
reduction? And how do you regutlate this concarned thing anyhow?
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ed Sutton=20
  To: caut@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:42 AM
  Subject: [CAUT] New Petrof Magnet System

  To clarify:

  The new Petrof system was described to me in detail about 3 weeks ago =
by Joe Swenson of Geneva International.   When I said "This works =
exactly like an adjustable wippen assist spring" he replied "Yes, but it =
will never get weak and need readjustment or replacement."

  It is not in any way like the Fazioli MBA system.

  I don't know if any of the new Petrof systems are in the USA yet.

  Ed Sutton