[CAUT] D complimented

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:04:03 -0600

Hi Vince,
                  Use a small drill bit in a pin vice.  A little hard on
the fingers but worth the effort.   Make sure you have a nice sharp drill
bit.   The nice thing about Robertson screws, is that they are self grip,
and easy to get in under the lip of the Dag.

At least some one is really paying attention ;-)

Regards Roger