[CAUT] Pulley keys.

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:54:01 -0600

Hi Tim,
                  By comparing it with adjacent keys.   Quite often I will
just use the glue size on one side or end of the hole.  I am not sure if
our dryness has a bearing, but I have found no sticking.  Or maybe the thin
coat of Protec grease on the BR pin prevents the sticking.
To answer Wim's question: Zero movement is acceptable.  Any movement, and
you can hear a slight click when the back check engages.

Roger