[CAUT] Story & Clark Prelude 152

Clarence Zeches czeches@alltel.net
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:56:55 -0500

I received a call from a music store about a squeaking pedal on a new
Story & Clark Prelude 152 baby grand.  Two other tech's have looked at
it and have not been able to find the problem.  This piano is made in
China, it has the coil springs above the trap work against the piano.  I
will be going to look at this next week.  Anyone had any experience with
this problem on these pianos?  I am usually able to find these problems,
but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Clarence Zeches