[CAUT] sympathetic vibration in non damper section

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 21:24:01 -0500

Hi Gordon,

I found some sympathetic vibrations in a Baldwin SD at a local college.  I
finally tracked it down to the tail lengths in the very low tenor (right
after the bass/tenor break).  Like Susan, I used  just a bit of key bushing
cloth to mute off the tail section, and the sympathetic vibrations went away.

Good Luck!
David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, MO