[CAUT] fire extinguisher dust

Joel A. Jones jajones2@wisc.edu
Mon, 02 May 2005 09:51:10 -0500

Don,

DO NOT TOUCH the dust.      What ever you do.      It smears and
becomes extremely difficult to remove.   Also, the more you walk around
on the floor it
becomes impossible.   I remember the crew used triple filtered vacuums
and special
cleaners.

I was lucky in that most of the dust went on the case.   Mine was in
the concert D.

Immediately  call in a professional clean-up crew.   Check with your
campus safety department, maintenance,
etc.  There are some names in PTG that I would recommend.  Dave Swartz
from Minneapolis for one.

This is a job for a PROFESSIONAL.

Joel