[CAUT] From Ken Farrington, RPT

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Mon, 02 May 2005 14:20:21 -0400

I have been informed that the attached email didn't go through, so here is Ken's email, sent to CAUT, where he is not a subscriber at this time.

-Phil, admin for the week

I just wanted to write and say how much I appreciate the Guidelines document.  I put my name on the endorsement last summer at the convention, and I've had even more reason to appreciate the material this past school year as I began a new university contract.

My endorsement is currently listed as
"Kenneth Farrington, Naugatuck, CT Public Schools"

I would like to add to that "Southern Connecticut State University" if or when possible.

I have never had an actual written contract.  Are there examples I could see, or do you have any advice on how to write one from scratch?  It kind of overwhelms me when I don't know where to begin.

Sincerely,
Ken

Ken Farrington, RPT - Registered Piano Technician
Integrity Piano Service - Complete Piano Care for southwest Conn.
www.IntegrityPiano.com - (203) 888-7848
Check out www.PeaceAndPurpose.com